The Ohio Craft Brewers Association was founded as a not-for-profit organization in 2008 to unify the Ohio brewing community, market Ohio manufactured beers throughout the state and beyond, and monitor and promote a strong beer industry in Ohio. The Ohio Craft Brewers Association also organizes statewide events that showcase the rich brewing industry and stellar beers being produced in Ohio.
Mary Martineau, email@example.com
Eric Bean, Columbus Brewing Company
John Najeway, Thirsty Dog Brewing Company
Rick Seibt, Willoughby Brewing
Lori Wince, Weasel Boy Brewing
Mission of the Ohio Craft Brewers Association
- Represent and unify Ohio craft breweries;
- Exchange knowledge and support among members;
- Increase sales of Ohio-brewed craft beers through promotions, marketing, and consumer education; and
- Lobby for Ohio craft breweries in government and community affairs.
To accomplish its mission, the Association may:
- Promote, in every lawful manner, the common interests of the members and the licensed brewing industry in Ohio;
- Employ agents to collect information of value to members regarding laws, provisions, directives and orders as may be made by the United States government, the State of Ohio and the political subdivisions thereof serving the Association, and to circulate such information to members and the general public;
- Hold membership in other corporations or associations, although the Association shall not be deemed to have approved the action of other corporations by such membership, unless the Board of Directors of the Association so approves;
- Perform such other acts as may be necessary in the opinion of the Board of Directors to carry out the purpose of this Association. The Association shall not fix or set the prices and terms upon which members buy and sell beer, limit or control the amounts of beer produced or purchased, boycott customers or suppliers, or allocate markets and consumers.